YH America is a wholly owned Japanese supplier of automotive parts, sealants, adhesives and industrial products. Located in Versailles, Kentucky we are looking to add the contract position of an Assistant Sales Administrator for the Industrial Division. This position would be responsible for processing of sales orders in support of customer requirements for the Industrial Products Division. This is accomplished through the following essential functions:
o Supplier Management:
· Scheduled delivery of products to meet customer requirements
· Prepares shipping paperwork to ensure timely delivery
· Creates purchase order
o Coordination of Customer Requirements
· Sets up customers
· Enters and creates customer orders
· Resolves discrepancies with inventory and
· Collaborates with accounting to ensure payment of invoices
· Occasionally provide price and delivery under supervision
o Sales reporting:
· Process sales data and maintain KPI
To perform this job successfully the candidate must have the following:
- A High School Diploma and/or the ability to pass the standard YHAI employment selection test.
- A minimum of 2 years of administrative support experience.
- The ability to follow directions and create a plan to meet assigned goals.
- The ability to identify and resolve problems at a professional level.
- The ability to operate a computer and have experience with Microsoft Office software.
- Experience in international trading is preferred.
- Bi-lingual (Japanese and English) at business level is preferred.
To meet the essential functions of this position the individual must be able to:
- Occasionally lifts up to 40 lbs to lift office supplies
- Frequently touches with their hands to operate computer keyboards
- Frequently communicate with customers and suppliers to understand their requests
- Frequently sits at a computer terminal
- Occasionally walks, couches, kneels and stands
Interested candidates should contact send their resume to email@example.com