Japanese Translator / Assistant
Throughout its’ history, Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc. has been synonymous with safety, quality, growth, and continuous improvement. Adhering to these core values has enabled us to succeed as a Tier 1 supplier of world-class products to the global automotive market. With five US locations and over 2,100 hard-working employees, we are dedicated to ensuring the expectations of our first-rate automotive customers are consistently exceeded.
Our recent expansion has afforded us a unique opportunity for a dynamic and forward-thinking Translator / Assistant looking to join the team in our Berea, KY facility. You offer us your determination and work-ethic; we offer you very competitive pay and top-notch health benefits.
Chief Duties and/or Responsibilities:
· Provide general assistance to the Engineering department, and specific assistance to the Chief Engineer.
· Translating memos, reports, and technical documents (English / Japanese).
· Supporting office and administrative functions for department; including but not limited to copying, filing, preparing documents and presentations.
· Making travel arrangements and managing accommodations, maintaining schedules, and assisting in meetings.
Qualified Applicants will possess the following:
· Must be bilingual – Japanese / English – verbal and written.
· Requires previous office, administrative and/or secretarial experience.
· Must be able to multi-task and coordinate projects from start to finish in a fast-paced environment.
· Experience in Microsoft Office software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Visio) required.
· Requires thorough experience and understanding of Japanese business culture.
Since we only hire the best and want to maintain a safe and pleasant work environment for all, final candidates are subject to drug screen and background checks. Hitachi is an Equal Opportunity Employer (M/F/D/V).
Hitachi Automotive Systems Americas, Inc.
Attn: Human Resources
301 Mayde Rd