Sankyu USA is seeking an experienced self- starter, Project Manager for industrial installation projects within the U.S. & Canada for our Japan based OEM clients. The position holds responsibility for projects from inception to customer turnover, A to Z. Sankyu’s clients range across a variety of industries offering a challenge to the experienced project manager. The position requires travel to sites across North America.
- Evaluating bid documents & drawings to establish a scope of works
- Preparing sub-contractor RFQ’s
- Selecting & evaluating subs and their bids from receipt to award
- Preparing customer bid documents from submission to award
- Attending the site for the duration of the project
- Sub-Contractor management
- Customer relations
- The position requires an engineering degree in one of the following areas : mechanical, industrial, construction.
- A min. of 5 + years of hands on on-site project engineer/management experience
- Excellent communication skills (verbal & written) in English & Japanese (read & write)
- Advanced organizational skills with a highly developed detail orientation work method
- Demonstrated ability to manage sub-contractor operations to meet the project requirements
- A deep working knowledge of safety procedures for field/site works, across common trades
- Authorized to work in the United States
The position offers a compensation package that includes; competitive salary, medical & dental coverage, disability, 401 K Plan and life insurance. Forward resume confidentially to: firstname.lastname@example.org