Job Description: Full-Time Production Team Member
Team member will be picking parts either by using a manifest sheet or by pick lights. Based on time elements of the job, Team member may sequence a single item or several. Time allocation has been provided for each job/task. The Team member will be required to follow specific work instructions to guarantee the right part is delivered to the production line at the right time.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Handling and sorting parts into delivery racks and containers, and meeting the productivity expectations.
- Maintaining a clean and safe work area utilizing the principle of 5S
- Follow all safety rules, which could include utilizing life devices and other required tools
- Participates in Team meetings
- Report to work on daily (Attendance Bonus if achieved)
- Work scheduled hours which will include OT and possible Production Saturdays
- Work other duties as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Must have completed a minimum of 11th grade
- Minimum of 1-3 years of pervious production experience or equivalent
- Must be detail oriented and familiar with light industrial environment
- Must be able to lift up to 20lbs
All employees MUST wear a mask if unable to provide proof of vaccination. Surfaces are cleaned and sanitized regularly.
1001 Cherry Blossom Way
Georgetown, KY 40324
- What is the highest level of education you have completed?
- Please list 2-3 dates and time ranges that you could do an interview.
- Are you authorized to work in the United States?
- Work style: Reliability
- Manufacturing fit
Pay & Benefits:
$15.80 - $18.00 per hour
Benefits: 401(k), Dental insurance, Disability insurance, Employee assistance program, Health insurance, Life insurance, Paid time off, Vision insurance
Supplemental Pay: Bonus pay